Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

My Homelite 2700 psi pressure washer wont start. Ive made

Customer Question

My Homelite 2700 psi pressure washer won't start. I've made sure it's turned on and the gas is turned on. Has plenty of gas and oil level appears correct. Started earlier today but was running weird, kind of cutting out. I shut it off, and then it hasn't started since. Been trying for a long time. Tried to cleaning filter, took out plug and looked at it. Regapped plug to 0.03 from .02 (.03 was in the instruction manual)..still no luck. Wondering if the plug wire could be bad or what? What is the best way to troubleshoot from here?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 years ago.
Hello,can you supply a model number? (UT-xxxxx)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Model Number UT-80709A
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 years ago.

That has a Subaru engine and I can't find any info on it.Is the air filter dirty or wet from oil and or gas? Remove the filter and spray some carb cleaner directly into the carb and see if it fires. If it fires and quits you may need to remove and clean the carb.