RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  28 YEAR SERVICE TECHNICIAN
19031375

I have a craftsman 41A5021-2F made in 1/02. when pushing the

Customer Question

I have a craftsman 41A5021-2F made in 1/02. when pushing the open button and release your finger the door stops and goes back up. If you hold down the button for the duration of the open or close, the door will operate to full close or full open. Please help.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  RUSS replied 5 years ago.

RUSS :

Hi, this is Russ, I'll be helping you with your problem today. THANKS! Hi, this is Russ, I'll be helping you with your problem today. THANKS! This s in all probability one of the door sensors being blocked, broken, or the wires going to and from the snesors being bad.....Make sure the sensors are aligned and the wires attached and not broken anywhere.

RUSS :

There is also the possibility the control board is bad and needing replacement....do not pay for this unless I have helped.....I think you will be better off calling Sears Service...there are just too many possibilities here

JACUSTOMER-akidj829- :

Russ,

JACUSTOMER-akidj829- :

Thank you. I will take your advice and call Sears. How do I ensure that I'm not billed $29?

RUSS :

just do not hit the "ACCEPT" BUTTON.....GOD BLESS

RUSS :

You will get an automatic remnder...disregardit

RUSS :

sorry for typo's