Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers

Vince can you please help me out with a yamaha 90 Predator

Customer Question

Vince can you please help me out with a yamaha 90 Predator 12/11/2002.

I currently have no spark to the plug.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 years ago.

Vince O. :

Hello,I really don't know much about your yamaha but I found a link that might lead you in the right direction.Check out the leads they offer and do not accept unless it helps solve your problem.

JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Ok thanks
JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Ok Thanks I will let you know Rick
JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Can you hook me up with a electrical diagram with location of parts and tools needed to get to electrical parts. I current need to know where the CDI Box is located and what it looks like.
JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Thanks
JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Rick
Vince O. :

Sorry rick I can't find anything else.Even went to the Yamaha website and the Predator wasn't listed.

JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Ok thanks can you help me with electrical symatics for a yamaha golf cart J55-104672 cart number. 22735 off the block . Or were I can go to get this info and some troubleshooting advice. Same problem no spark. Hard to believe rechecked my tester seem to be working good.
JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : Thanks
JACUSTOMER-bfsper8x- : PS I took stator off 90 need to run some tests tomorrow please leave ticket open I will close when problem is solved. Thanks for getting right back to me I will continue using you for my small engine stuff.
Vince O. :

Thanks,just reply here.

Vince O. :

I did some research and found out what year and type your car is.Here is a link : When it opens click view parts,select golf cars,1990 and then G2-AF and you will be able to view and print what you need