Dieseljunky2
Dieseljunky2, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years in the mechanic industry
24158749

I have a Troybilt pressure washer mod 020241, 2600psi w/ a

I have a Troybilt pressure washer mod 020241, 2600psi w/ a Honda 5hp engine. I am not getting fuel to the carb. What is the small circular part in the fuel line between the tank and the carb.

Thank you for your help

Dieseljunky2 :

Hello, the plastic part in the rubber fuel line should be a filter. Disconnect the end closer to the carb and see if yoiu are getting fuel there. Also, if you could supply the model numbers off the engine itself, that would be very helpful. Thanks

Customer:

My apologies, I should have also said that this part has a hose that goes to the engine (crankcase area)

Dieseljunky2 :

I will need the erngine ID numbers to view the correct manuals for your engine. Thanks

Customer:

I will have them for you shortly. Thanks

Dieseljunky2 :

ok

Customer:

It's a 160cc # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNQHAF, at least that's what it looks like.

Dieseljunky2 :

I'll be back in a minute.

Customer:

ok

Dieseljunky2 :

I don't show that model in any of my parts books. I will send your question to another dept that has a more advanced database. Someone will be with you shortly. Thanks

Customer:

Thank you

Customer:

After better look at engine # XXXXX appears to be GCAHA(NNN) NNN-NNNNQHAF. I'm not 100% sure about the Q. It's not in the best location for reading. Not the best method of number stamping IMO. Thanks for bearing with me.

Dieseljunky2 :

OK, let me check those numbers.

Dieseljunky2 :

OK, click on the link below and go to page 19. Let me know when you have it loaded. thanks http://www.outdoordistributors.com/pdf/HONDA/GC160A-DHAF-ENGINE-USA-VIN-GCAHA-1000001-TO-GCAHA-3599749.pdf

Customer:

1 16700-Z0J-003 1 SEE PART DETAILS - PRI; PUMP ASSY., FUEL (Honda Code 8… That is it. Is it serviceable? If not,can you suggest a good source?

Dieseljunky2 :

That is serviced as a complete part only. You can try these websites. You will have to check each one, as they often have sales that are not advertised. WWW.outdordistributors.com WWW.M-and-D.com Or you can check on WWW.ebay.com Just put in the part number and search for it in each site. Thanks

Customer:

Thanks alot, I really appreciate you help.