Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My RZT cub cadet wont mOve forward or backwards at a normal

My RZT cub cadet won't mOve forward or backwards at a normal speed. It moves very slowly and will eventually stop. The engine fires right up and the pto works fine. Just can't move. Mowed for two days and stopped got up the next day and now this.

curtis b :

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! You will have the drive belt loose, more likely it has come off the idler pulley, and is loose. With the deck on it is almost impossible to see the belt . Get your owners manual out on the unit and verify that the belt is on all the pulleys. You will find belt off pulley or the belt damaged.

curtis b :

Full Size Image

Customer: The belt looks damaged but tight, what is the best way to replace ir