Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers

I have a McCulloch EM300S 3HP ELECTROMAC 16 inch electric chain

I have a McCulloch EM300S 3HP ELECTROMAC 16 inch electric chain saw. I have had the unit for more than 10 years without any problems. Recently while using it to cut some limbs oil came out of the machine and no oil was getting to the sprocket or chain. I opened the machine and found the fiberglass oil line from the reservoir to the (spliter)((don't have any technical manuals or Illustrated parts list)) shattered causing the oil to free flow and drain the reservoir. I got a new oil line but it does not help getting a solution as the oil filter, the metal component between the filter and the oil line fall into the reservoir and oil leaks. I was wondering where a person could get the spare parts or service to correct the deficiencies. I live in the Fairfax, Virginia area.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 years ago.

Vince O. :

Hello,here is a link.They say they have the oil tank assy.Contact them first to be sure. Oil tank