Rick
Rick, Factory Authorized Trainer
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

I need a manual for a Murray Yard King model 46572X89. Can

I need a manual for a Murray Yard King model 46572X89. Can I get one on-line?

Terry
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I'll be helping you today and am committed to providing clear and concise answers to your question.

About the closest you will find is a parts list I've linked to below. I'm not sure whether you are looking for a parts manual or an operator's manual. When Murray went bankrupt a number of years ago and was purchased by Briggs & Stratton, Briggs decided to offer only very limited support for the legacy products. If you have specific questions I may be able to answer them for you. Please let me know....

http://www.oscar-wilson.com/MANUALS/MURRAY/46572X8.PDF

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Rick - I already have the parts list, I was looking for the operator's manual. I obtained an operator's manual for a different model 465600X8A, but it is a bit different than the model I have. do you have an idea on the year my model was manufactured and how close in age this other model is?
Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.
Can you give me the serial number and/or the complete model number off the engine? If it's a Briggs the code number will tell us what year.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Model 407777

Type 0137 E1

code 990329YG

Serial number on the body of the riding mower is S001678730413

Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.

1999 model....

The 465600X8A is a 2003.