Thank you for choosing Just Answer for the solution to your problem.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to assist you with this.
What keeps the ignition powered is when the Engine Control Board and Circuit Control Board sense AC output from the stator. There is a latching relay, but it is part of one of the boards, and not separately replaceable.
I have uploaded the schematic and the wiring diagram for you.
1. When you click on the link below, a new web page called 4shared will open.
2. When 4shared opens, scroll about half way down the page until you see a BLUE ‘Download Now' button on the left side.
3. Click on the BLUE ‘Download Now' button. Do not click on any GREEN buttons.
4. Clicking on the BLUE button will start a 20 second timer.
5. When the timer expires, a BLUE link that says ‘Download Now' will appear directly above the timer.
6. Click on the blue ‘Download Now' link above the timer to start the download.
Click here to download the file.