eauto, Mechanic
Experience:  ase mechanic

How much is a 2008 Murray Riding mower (465306x8) worth

How much is a 2008 Murray Riding mower (465306x8) worth?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eauto replied 5 years ago.
Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.
a used murray tactor is not worth a ton i would not pay more then 600 dollars...make sure it looks taken care of. You dont want someone elses head aches

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was told by a neighbor that his brother-in-law is selling this for $600 and was told its about 2 yrs old. I now am looking to buy one. However, when I did a search on that model, I couldn't find one for ale to see the avg price for one. I haven't seen it yet as he lives 1.5 hrs away, and don't want to drive there for nothing. Also, I discovered that the Murray company went out of business and is now owned by another company. I found a lot of negative reviews on Murray mowers on, but most were from 2003-2005. Is it worth it, to look into this one ore, or look elsewhere?
Expert:  eauto replied 5 years ago.
murray is built by mtd...Its no john deere or cub cadet...but if its in nice shape offer the guy 500 if its operational i think its a safe buy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you very much.