Rick, Factory Authorized Trainer
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.

How do I instrall a blade engagement cable on a Craftsman riding

How do I instrall a blade engagement cable on a Craftsman riding lawn mower modelNNN-NN-NNNN
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I'll be assisting you today and am committed to providing clear and concise answers to your question.

Here's instructions to help guide you. The instructions are actually for a 42" so there's a bit of difference but the basic concept is the same. Please compare it to your unit and make sure you understand the process before accepting and let's discuss anything you are unclear on...

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have to drive about 25 miles to verify the info ( mower is in the country) can I hang on a bit about the accept button to be sure I donit need more info/hnelp
Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.
Please hold off until you verify. Just reply after you get a chance to check and I'll be alerted.