No problem - I know all about being busy.
I will admit that I have no experience with high altitude operation - I live no where near the mountains.
But I do know that the KV and KY sets are extremely sensitive to operation at altitude.
What is normally done is to tune the engine to run just a bit leaner.
Fortunately, your set has an adjustable carb, and this is done with the turn of a screw.
At the bottom of the carb is a large screw. This is the main mixture screw. You can try turning it in about 1/8 - 1/4 turn to see if that helps the set start any easier, and maybe run better.
I have uploaded a copy of the Owner Manual for this set, which contains the maintenance schedule.
1. When you click on the link below, a new web page called 4shared will open.
2. When 4shared opens, scroll about half way down the page until you see a BLUE ‘Download Now' button on the left side.
3. Click on the BLUE ‘Download Now' button. Do not click on any GREEN buttons.
4. Clicking on the BLUE button will start a 20 second timer.
5. When the timer expires, a BLUE link that says ‘Download Now' will appear directly above the timer.
6. Click on the blue ‘Download Now' link above the timer to start the download.
Click here to download the file.