Rick, Factory Authorized Trainer
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.

I have an Estate snowblower/Noma product model # 25800400.

Customer Question

I have an Estate snowblower/Noma product model # XXXXX the problem is somewhere in in the transmission. when it is in reverse and I shift into forward, it stays in reverse until I manually lift up the snowblower by the handlebars and basically shake it. any suggestions? Dave
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.

Manuals are practically impossible to come up with on these units after the three changes in ownership. But from what you describe (assuming I'm thinking of the correct unit), I would check the rubber drive disk to make sure it's traveling freely back and forth on the driven disk when you shift. It's position on the disk it run against controls forward and reverse speeds.

Please let me know and keep me posted. I'll help however I can.

Expert:  Rick replied 5 years ago.
Did you get a chance to check this?