I have Poulan Pro snowblower with Tecumseh Snow King 9.0 hp

I have Poulan Pro snowblower with Tecumseh Snow King 9.0 hp engine. It is two years old, and I got it from a person who moved to Texas. According to previous user it has been used less than 10 times total. The gas was left in for the summer though...
This what I have done this far:
1. Drained the gas and replaced with a new one. Added carburator cleaner on it.
Let it stand over night. Does not start
2. I opened the cup underneath the carburator and cleaned the screw with three holes on it. It seemed dirty (2 big ones and one small one). Carburator had fuel on it, so Still no help.
3. Spark plug sparks when I pull, but it is bone dry. I do get gas into the carburator, but doesnt look like it gets any further.
This far I have been able to get the engine start once for a couple of seconds. That was in the beginning. After that I have not been able to get any promise, which is supported by the dry spark plug.

Snow strom approaching...
any help appreciated.

Thanks, XXXXX

Hi, this is Russ, I'll be helping you with your problem today. THANKS! XXXXX! Here is the cure....remove the carburetor,disassemble the carburetor, SOAK in carb. cleaner a few hours. Since you cleaned the bowl and main jet the soak is needed (sorry) The rebuild the carb with kit from the local dealer. Draw a diagram of all linkage and parts so reassembly goes well. Sorry, but this is the only way to get it going given the information you gave.