Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

where do I buy Tecumseh Engine parts in Canada

Here is an online dealership that should be able to help you. I have included the parts list for your model.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=Tecumseh&mn=OH318SA-221828b

120 Diagram: OH318SA-221828B Engine Parts List #1 TEC Tecumseh 37516
Cylinder Head (Incl. 151A & 270A)
Your price: $171.80
0 of these in your cart

Tecumseh has gone out of business and was recently purchased by Polaris snowmobile company. They are selling only the most common . fastest selling parts. Other parts may not be available.

Also, You should be able to go to just about any Tecumseh dealer to order parts if they are available.

Feel free to contact me here at this question anytime ...even after you hit the "ACCEPT" button ...and I will try to help further.

Please click "ACCEPT" or I won't get paid.

You may also consider sending a bonus if I have been helpful, Please leave POSITIVE feedback for me as this is how I'm rated. Remember, a neutral is nearly as bad as a negative. If not satisfied, contact me and I will make it right. Thanks

Edited by Ranwell1 on 10/25/2010 at 5:04 AM EST

They have the parts listed.

I would not recommend spending a lot of money on these engines as you will have great difficulty getting parts in the future.

Here is the information on the cylinder head.

Cylinder Head (Incl. 151A & 270A)
Your price: $171.80
0 of these in your cart

If you want to order these parts. Contact www.oldmowerparts.com at their E-mail address: [email protected]

Give them the model number information and the part numbers that you want to order and they will get them for you if they are available.

Remember, they will not have them listed on their site as they will be a special order. So be sure to contact them by e-mail.

Edited by Ranwell1 on 10/25/2010 at 5:18 AM EST