Chris
Chris, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  20 years of servicing small engines of all kinds
5111025

Hello ! I have a Karcher Model 250 Portable window washer that

Customer Question

Hello ! I have a Karcher Model 250 Portable window washer that I purchased in 1994. It has a Panasonic sealed rechargeable battery #LCS-318p (8v,3.2ah/20hr). Do you still carry this battery and , if not, do you know where I might find a replacement
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Chris replied 6 years ago.

Where are you located?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am located in Fargo, North Dakota, USA 58103

( I apologize for the fact that this is not a small engine question - sorry! - But please help if you can....)

Expert:  Chris replied 6 years ago.
For some reason the only place i can find a supplier is overseas. The shipping and cost of the battery will cost as much as the whole machine. crazy i know. ill send you the links in a couple minutes....Chris
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm still waing for the " links " that you said you would send me yesterday.....
Expert:  Chris replied 6 years ago.

Sorry for the delay, i was was waiting for a response from the sites. turn out the site that was selling them has not been updated in years. they are telling me the batteries are no longer available. I do have another source checking on a replacement. again i apologize for the delay...Chris

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please let me know what your source finds (good or bad ) & I'll decide what to do at that time. Thanks much.... I appreciate your efforts.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Still waiting to hear from you on the message I sent last friday.....