Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a Homelite BP250 Blower Model no. UT08017-G. I need

I have a Homelite BP250 Blower Model no. UT08017-G.
I need the check valve between the carburetor and fuel tank as the prime bulb will not draw fuel.
Where can I get one.
Hello,if the primer isn't filling up with fuel there could be a broken or cracked fuel line.Inspect the fuel lines and make sure fuel filter is still on the longer line. I would also remove and clean carb.Remove cover that has one screw in the center and make sure there is no dirt or gum deposits clogging the screen to the fuel inlet.If you need new fuel line and a filter they can be purchased at http://www.searspartsdirect.com/. Part numbers areNNN-NN-NNNNfuel line andNNN-NN-NNNNfuel filter.They are different than the originals but will work fine. fuel tank
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I will try again but not sure that it will work. Need some time to work on ti again. Will get back to you.

I'll be around if you have questions.