Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a Poulan wild thing 2175 chain saw. All of the fuel

I have a Poulan "wild thing" 2175 chain saw. All of the fuel lines have disinigrated! Is the a diagram or schematic somewhere that will help me put the new fuel lines in the right places?
Chat Conversation Started
Vince O. :

Hello,there are 2 sizes of fuel line on the unit.Part #NNN-NN-NNNNis the thicker line and part #NNN-NN-NNNNis the thinner line and they can be purchased online at www.searspartsdirect.com.The thin line enters the tank on the left side and has the fuel filter on it.Cut the line on an angle and push into tank and pull through the gas cap opening with a pair of hemos,cut it squarely and install fuel filter and install on right side of carb.The fuel filter should rest on the bottom of the tank.The primer has two nipples and uses the thicker line,one long and one short.The long nipple is the tank return line and enters tank on the right side,once again cut on an angle and pull through approx 1 inch.Install a piece of line on the short nipple and connect to carb nipple on left side near adjustment screws.If both carb nipples are on the right side the upper one is the main fuel line (skinnyline).

Customer :

You rock Vince!! Thank you very much!!