J.R.
J.R., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of outdoor power equipment business, repairing all makes and models.
13636126

I have a 6.5 hp briggs and stratton engine on lawn mower .

Customer Question

I have a 6.5 hp briggs and stratton engine on lawn mower . Engine model no is(NNN) NNN-NNNNe1.
Where does governor arm 202 hook up and governor spring 202 hook up. I do not need a diagram from briggs and stratton./ How does choke hook up. IT is auto throttle. Please hand draw a picture or describe well.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  J.R. replied 6 years ago.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have just wasted 17.00. I already have that parts diagram from parts tree as well as
a complete break down of my engine it does not show where governor arm 202 attaches
or where spring 209 that is attached to governor arm. I will not ever use your company again> f**k you I have spent 3 days trying to find this out and you send me a parts
blow up show me on it where4 the spring and govrrnor arm go > This is bullshit.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
blow up show me on it where4 the spring and govrrnor arm go > This is bullshit. I am so pissed I can't type straight
Expert:  J.R. replied 6 years ago.
I am not sure why you are upset. I did not send you a parts diagram. It is also not found on Parts Tree. The information I supplied to you came out of the service manual.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Dear J.R. I clicked on first link you sent me it was a diagram from parts tree, I tried it again this morning, that is what I was looking for, sorry I got so upset, I have searched everywhere to see where governor rod and Spring went. How can I retract my first post thank you and I am truly sorry. Go to first link you sent me and click it on, it goes right to parts tree.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Expert:  J.R. replied 6 years ago.
I am not sure how you were sent to parts tree. The first post is no big deal. Thank you and please leave positive feedback.