mcatlin, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  15 years working on honda briggs kohler exmark tecumseh

Ihave a Troy-Bilt Chipper Vac Model 47287. The three of the

Customer Question

Ihave a Troy-Bilt Chipper Vac Model 47287. The three of the four blades that mulch leafs are bent and the blade that chips branches needs to be replaced. Are these parts available? Ifso what would they cost and where can I purchase them?

I purchased this machine on 09/29/1999

Thanks, Dale
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Robert P replied 6 years ago.

Thank for using Just Answer

I cannot find that model number , can you please check over unit and find the model and serial number plate .Thanks Robert P

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The Serial Number is XXXXX The Model Number is XXXXX

Ifnecessary I can e-mail you any part of the owner's manual you need.

Thanks for your help.

Expert:  mcatlin replied 6 years ago.

Hello oaipb9g,

Here is a direct link to the 2009 troy bilt chipper shredder diagram,look at the model number stated in the top of diagram and see if you can locate something like it on your piece of equipment.The parts you are looking for are available,but the correct numbers on the equipment are needed to ensure proper replacement parts. Thank you, Mike

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank tou for trying. Chipper-Vacs were not listed in the OMEParts Diagram. There was information when I tried to look up parts on the Quick Parts Look. I believe that Troy-Bilt was purchased in 2003. The company that bought them apparently does not support parts for Troy-Bilt products built before 2003.

Ifyou will send a reply to this note I will accept your answer.

Expert:  mcatlin replied 6 years ago.

Check this link,I think you will be able to get a couple of the things you need for your exact model,they may be able to get the rest.Let me know how you make out. Mike

Expert:  mcatlin replied 6 years ago.

I was just wondering if these people could help you with your parts needs? I don't need you to accept,just wondering if the site helped. Mike