J.R., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of outdoor power equipment business, repairing all makes and models.

Looking for a electrical wiring diagram for a simplicity tractor

Looking for a electrical wiring diagram for a simplicity tractor model(NNN) NNN-NNNN(20 Hp).
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Checking the drawings from Parts, which I had done before, The information for the key switich is very non descriptive. I'm sure I have the 5 post set up with an off, acc. on , start . ( A- B- S- R- I ) would be like what I'm thinking. But not knowing for sure how to pick which post for which color. Another item pops up and that is the diode and what is it's in line objective. or direction of hook up.

What make and model of engine is this?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Engine make: Kolher Magnum

Model is M20 49506 XXXXXXXXXX /p>

See attached link. Enter m20 in the model number box. On the next page scroll down and look to the right. It will say service. Click on that and you can download the service manual. Go to the electrical system and it will give you a basic kohler wiring diagram.