J.R., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of outdoor power equipment business, repairing all makes and models.

I HAVE A Rally Roper lawn mower and LOVE IT. iT IS THE

I HAVE A Rally Roper lawn mower and LOVE IT. iT IS THE BEST MOWER i HAVE EVER HAD!!!
Model # CT1842
I am trying to put on new belts both the drive & Deck belts. I think I have the drive belt on right but I need help with the deck belt.

I have page 14 if the manual BUT it does not show the routing of the deck belt. If you could help me with someting that shows just the pullys and the beLT ROUte I will WILL FOWEVER BE thankfull
[email protected]

t I will really appreciate it

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  J.R. replied 6 years ago.

See page 14 of this link. The belt goes around both of the pulleys on the blade spindles. The belt then comes across the deck around goes around the inside of both idler pulleys and then up to the engine pulley. It will be routed just like the belt is shown. Just remember that the backside of the belt rides on the two idler pulleys towards the middle of the deck.