Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 1982 club car i need the wiring diagram for the forward/reverse

I have a 1982 club car i need the wiring diagram for the forward/reverse switch
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more? Is this a gas or electric cart
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
this is an electric cart the foward/reverse switch was missing I had to get a newer verson switch Ican't find the wiring diagram to install it.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 years ago.
http://mrcarts.com/cat_ezgo_technical_info.cfm Scroll down the web page to see if any of these look like your new switch. If not go up and locate the ezgo parts section and look at the forward/ reverse switches shown and tell me which one you have. Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the switch i have is the 83 1/2 year modle
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 years ago.

Does your new switch have the two micro switches? What kind of wiring is left from the missing switch?? .Did you scroll down the page and look at the wiring diagrams on the web page. ? Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I need all the wiring diagram to include the motor and batteries . My switch has one micro switch for the speed controler

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 years ago.

All I have is the diagram on the first web page showing the basic system. Did you scroll down the page and see the resistor diagrams? And I am sending another link hear with a schematic. I hope it works out. Thanks. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/electric-ezgo/927-electric-ezgo-golf-cart-wiring-diagrams.html