TJ, Mechanic
Experience:  10+ years of experience on smaller engines

I have a john deere lt155 lawn mower with a broken bumper.

I have a john deere lt155 lawn mower with a broken bumper. Can you provide step by step instructions on how to remove broken bumper and install new bumper?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TJ replied 6 years ago.

Hi there and welcome to JA. The first thing to do is remove the hood to make the job easier. The is a retaining screw on each side of the hood hinge. After the hood is removed then there is 6 bolts retaining the bumper in place. If you look under the mower there is 2 bolts going in vertical to the top of the bumper and then there is 2 going horizontal in to the bumper from the inside of the frame rails then there are 2 more bolts coming in from the out side of the frame rail.After all 6 bolts are removed then slide the bumper out and then install the new bumper in reverse order.

If you need any more help just ask

If you agree with my answer then please accept,feedback is also welcomed THANKS