CJBennett
CJBennett, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Briggs and Stratton Master Service Tech, Kohler, Tecumseh, Kawasaki certified. 18 years exp.
17032296

I have an Ariens ST 2+2 snowblower (model 932015) with a 9.05

I have an Ariens ST 2+2 snowblower (model 932015) with a 9.05 cubic inch Tecumseh engine. I need a new carb or at least a rebuild kit, but don't know where to find one. Can't find any engine info on the machine. Can anyone direct me to where I can get what I need?
Thanks
I know that engine. You have the Tecumseh diaphragm carburetor. Your need part numbers 630932 needle and seat. 630978 diaphragm. Remember if there is a F stamped on the back of the carb it is diaphragm then gasket. If not then gasket first then diaphragm. Set both your adjustment screws to 1 and 1/4.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Where can I find those parts you recommend? One place listed a part number of 630932a for some sort of small kit. Is that the same thing? Do I need other gaskets in addition to what you listed? Do you know where I can find a decent diagram of the carb?

Thanks for your help.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=tecumseh&mn=CA-631070A&dn=CA011631070A-CA Follow that link to a good diagram. The part number for the complete rebuild kit is 31840. Hope this helps.

CJ