Curtis, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Factory trained in residential small engine equipment

Howdy, I have a Topflite Snowblower 5/24 Model # 310 600

Customer Question

I have a Topflite Snowblower 5/24 Model # XXXXX 600 120 Serial # XXXXX Wh Manufactuered this snowblower? Who Sold it? and where can I get an Owners Manual or Service and repair manual for this?

Thank you Keith
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis replied 6 years ago.
Hello Keith. From any information I've been able to find it looks like MTD manufactured or acquired the manufacturer of Topflite. The engine looks like a Tecumseh which was used in a lot of similar machines. Parts for that would be easier to find than the rest of the machine. For manuals and info, try the MTD website. I've found that if you don't see a model listed, get a live person on the phone during regular business hours, they can tell you more. As for who sold it, I don't have clue. I'll include MTD's web address and a parts suppliers address. I hope this helps. Curtis