Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

snow king ultra by murray snow blower 8hp/24 elect start self

Customer Question

snow king ultra by murray snow blower 8hp/24" elect start self propelled 6 speed Model F2484020 Need owners manual
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.

The model number you gave does not show in the database, so my suggestion is to call the number below THANKS AND HAPPY 2010

Murray Customer Support: (NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already called that number. They sold out to briggs and stratton. They do not have the owners manual
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
well then I guess we can not help much, please do not hit accept I will release this and see if anyone has ideas thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX your not charging for this. I still need the owners manual
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
understood, i opened this to the others, if there is one to be had, they will find it, but no guarantees
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I WAS INSTRUCTED NOT TO HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON AS THE QUESTION ASK WAS NOT ANSWERED. I NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD AN OWNERS MANUAL. IT WAS NOT PROVIDED. I DO NOT ACCEPT NO ANSWER
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
YOU TOLD ME NOT TO HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON. PLEASE READ YOUR FEEDBACK. I DID NOT GET THE QUESTION ANSWERED.
Expert:  RUSS replied 6 years ago.
I do not understand what you are replying to however disregard what ever it is
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I cannot accept as I was told NOT TO BY THE TECH. THE QUESTION I ASK WAS NOT SOLVED. I DO NOT ACCEPT

JEAN WEBSTER

Expert:  RUSS replied 6 years ago.
I do not know what you are referring to do not reply
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN. THE AGENT SAID NOT TO ACCEPT FOR NO INFORMATION. I WILL NOT ACCEPT. I WILL CONTACT PAY PAY FOR A DISPUTE IF IT COMES TO THAT!!!
Expert:  RUSS replied 6 years ago.
I am the tech who tried to help you.....I said do not reply!!!! every time you do, the reply is put on a list to reply to that is WHY you keep getting replied to so DO NOT REPLY!!