J.R.
J.R., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of outdoor power equipment business, repairing all makes and models.
13636126

I have a John Deere snowblower TRS 24, its over 15 years old.

Customer Question

I have a John Deere snowblower TRS 24, its over 15 years old. The problem ive been having is:
1) The throttle I increase speed or decrease speed and it stays the same. I checked underneath & the spring is on but doesnt seem to be moving whatever should regulate it.
2) Underneath the same area there are two screws one that is lossened fuel starts dripping out & if I tighen it then it increase engine speed that is more then it should be, not sure how I should set this?
3) Next to that screw that regulates speed, there is another screw I have no idea what is does but again you can lossen or tighen it. ??
I can't find our manuel for help on what to do that is why I ask you the question. Can I view on line for this model? Any recommendations on what to view and do self help?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  J.R. replied 7 years ago.

See section 3 and 4 of attached link.

http://www.cpdonline.com/692509.pdf