Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Hello I have a Toro CCR 3650 Model#38518. I have a small gas

Customer Question

Hello I have a Toro CCR 3650 Model#38518. I have a small gas leak that seems to be coming from the bottom of the carb. I went to the local toro shop and they said it was probably the needle and seat. They sold me a kit that includes a gasket a needle a small brass piece and a small spring? Do you have a diagram or detailed instructions how to replace on this model?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  cameronsmallengines replied 7 years ago.

Could you take a look at the engine for me and pull the engine's identifying numbers for me. The engine's model and/or spec/type number will give me a parts breakown that will clue me in on what make and type of carburetor we are dealing with here. That will allow me to walk you through the process of installing your carburetor kit. Also, the package that your carburetor kit came in will have a part number on it. Let me know what that parts number is XXXXX

Thanks,

Kyle