Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

I have a toro lawn mower, model 20622, serial no. 7002123.

Customer Question

I have a toro lawn mower, model 20622, serial no.(NNN) NNN-NNNN I need a complete gear case assembly (original part no. 46-35820). This transmission has been discontinued by toro. Any idea where I might find one?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  cameronsmallengines replied 7 years ago.

It appears its been discontinued, but that is why you are trying to locate one here. I tried acouple of places online and came up with the same result. eBay would be a good place to look for the part used, or you may find a Toro dealer there on eBay with new old stock that they want to get rid of. If not, I would suggest looking on Craigslist or eBay for a used unit of the same or similar model to buy "as is" and scavenge for parts. This may not help you much but its what I'd do for NLA parts.

Thanks,

Kyle Van Cleave

Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 7 years ago.

Contact http://www.oldmowerparts.com/ They specialize in obsolete parts like this. They also have many used items such as transmission that would be much less money thatn a new one even if you found one. I am a 30 year Toro dealer, and the last one of these that I sold new was about $300.00 USD.

A used one might be had for around $100 or so + shipping. Contact oldmowerparts at:

[email protected] and tell them what you want. If they have one they will post it on their website for you to buy.

Please click "ACCEPT" or I won't get paid.

You may also consider sending a bonus if I have been helpful,Please leave positive feedback this is how I'm rated. Thanks