TaxTom
TaxTom, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Operated Lawn Mower business for 20 years. Can find manuals and parts for many brands.
21049508

I just bought a Cub Cadet SRC 621 Rear Wheel Dr Mower from

I just bought a Cub Cadet SRC 621 Rear Wheel Dr Mower from a friend. It has no manual with it. It older but seems to be good mower but just today it started sputtering a bit like it had bad gas or a filter pluged up or something. What kind of oild does it use, what filters, screens etc... should I be checking.   Thanks Much
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Hello, If you can send me you numbers off of you serial number plate, usually located on deck by back wheels, I can get you a manual. Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
1L122I80035001
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Hello, That is the serial number, do you have another number on the same plate? I have found a manual but I want to be sure its the right year. Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
12A-997A100
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Here is the link to your owners manual, please clcik on third line for owners manual.
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp?BrandCode=10051&LeftNav=true&langId=-1&model_num=12a997a100&serial_num=12
For your engine manual click on last line.
Before getting to involved be sure to check air filter on top of engine, if you clean the filter and it still runs bad try it with out air cleaner and if it runs fine then change air filter. alos it always a good idea to put in a new spark plug. Thank You tom Pleae click accept.