Seems as far as the fuse problem goes must have been a short in the holder. I replaced it and fuse seems to hold up fine. (This really doesn’t jive does it?)
Here’s what still going on:
· No fire to starter when key turned to start position.
· With key in on position and I jump the solenoid engine turns over fine but no spark.
· I have tried carb. Solenoid both ways.
· I have made sure steer arm buttons are closed, parking brake on, seat down which should not matter. One thing on the seat I see a spot for two wires to safety terminal but only one wire hooked up. Cannot find loose wire anywhere and believe it only ever had one? PTO button pushed all the way in.
· Not sure about solenoid. Either it is bad or problem from key switch.
What I need is wiring diagram. Owner’s manual very basic. Cub cadet web site has manuals available except for some reason not at this time.
I still would really appreciate any help you could provide and just so you know at this time I am checking what is and what is not getting power and will report back.
Things I’m not sure about would be voltage regulator; would both coils go out at same time? Or am I off base with this whole thing.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORKING WITH ME.