Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.
I agree, that it would be the one of the reason - cilynder or piston rings. But
connecting rod was broken and replaced 1 year ago. After it everything was OK (50-80 working hours)!
This problem happened suddenly. What about carburator adjustment or exhaust system problems?
Of course, there are a lot of reasons for excessive smoke. But
I asked about possible problems with carburator (not proper mixture) or exhaust system which can be involved in this problem.
1. With carburator - thank you. I believe your experience.
2. How to check breather valve?
3. They recommend oil 5W-30 (below 32F) and 10W-30 (above 32F). May be I am wrong? What type of oil do you recommend?.
1. Re oil - thank you. This is understandable. I will try, but I was using before during 5 years the oil 10W-30 and had no problems with smoke.
2. What about the engine breather valve - how to check it?