J.R., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of outdoor power equipment business, repairing all makes and models.

How do I put together the Toro 550 TBX Rake-O-Vac for vacuuming.

How do I put together the Toro 550 TBX Rake-O-Vac for vacuuming. I usually always use it for blowing. But I forget how to put it together for vacuuming. I Have the bag and all the parts. But I can't figure it out. I purchased it about 16 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  J.R. replied 7 years ago.
The unit should have a sticker with a model and serial number. What are those numbers?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Model 51545 Serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Expert:  J.R. replied 7 years ago.

Go to the toro website. In the low left there is a box that says homeowner parts. Click on this and it will bring up a page where you will enter the model number and then click on the red box. It will bring up another page for you to click on the year, click on 1990. It is going to bring up another page and you will see a red box that says manuals. Click on it. It will then show you an operators manual. Click on it and it will open a PDF file of the owners manual. You can save the file or just view it. Be patient as the toro site is slow tonight for some reason.