Small engine tec
Small engine tec, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  5 years in the field

I need a fuel line routing scematic for a craftsman 42cc chainsaw

Customer Question

I need a fuel line routing scematic for a craftsman 42cc chainsaw with a Walbro carburetor, model numberNNN-NN-NNNN I replaced the lines and now it hardly starts, won't run normally, or accellerate and stalls out. Line routing is the only thing I can think of that may have changed. I thought I did it correctly. Everything else seems normal. Can you help me? By the way, this is the same question I asked last nite, so please ignore last nite's question. Also, I may be away from the computer working on the chainsaw, not ignoring you. Thanx.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Small engine tec replied 7 years ago.

sounds like you may have something in the diafram, may some dirt or something from changing the lines. here is a web site if you need a rebuild kit

please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..i'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please dont let this stand in the way of you accepting my does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP d=1503220&brandId=0247&modelName=GAS-CHAINSAW&diagramPageId=00003&componentDescription=CARBURETOR&documentId=P9110148&backToLink=Return%20to%20Sub%20Components%20list

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Not only was the answer too late. But the info was wrong. My problem was indeed the fuel line routing. Fortunately, I found a friend that had one like mine and I copied his. Now it runs great. Thanx anyway.