sam the tech
sam the tech, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have owned and operated a small engine shop for 10 years. Certified tech. for Briggs,Kohler,Honda,Kawasaki
16639046

john deere l100 lawn mower,belt came off,need diagram of pulley

Customer Question

john deere l100 lawn mower,belt came off,need diagram of pulley to put it back on
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  sam the tech replied 8 years ago.

Hi

Is this for the deck belt or the drive belt?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i thank it,s the drive belt,it,s the only one on the mower

Hi

The tractor will have two belts one goes from the engine to the transmission and one from the engine to the deck. If it is the one going to the deck i will need to no what cutting width the deck is.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

the l100 has 1 belt that is long enough so that it go,s around five pullies the one pulley is in the front around the engine pulley,two on the side that cover both blades,and too smaller pullies in the middle the smallest of which moves when the gears are ingadged.

my belt came off while,being used,and i don,t know in what order it go,s back on

Ok

I get you need the deck belt. There is another belt up under the tractor that drives the wheels (drive belt). The L100 you could get them with two differant size decks here are diagrams for both of them. Hope this helps.

graphic

graphic