Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a power lift gg3500 generator, and the needle in the

Customer Question

I have a power lift gg3500 generator, and the needle in the carburator broke in half. Seems i can not find any parts (carb rebuild kit) any sugestions? will a differant carb work on this model. Thanks for any information.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Bobby replied 7 years ago.

Hello , Im Bobby

Can you tell me what brand engine is on this generator?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sory it will be monday before i can get thaqt info it is at ace alternator.
Expert:  Bobby replied 7 years ago.

Ok, They used several different engine on these units. So just replied back to me when ever you find out, also it would be very hopefully if you can write down any numbers on the engine that you can find. like the model , and type.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok i will get that info on monday how do i get back to you
Expert:  Bobby replied 7 years ago.

Just log back into the just answers web site and go to you asks questions and it should take you where you are now,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The name tag on the face of the crank cover says "168F power lift 6.5 HP". There is a white peace of tape on the side of the engine with the numbers "PO#520241-8". There is a number stamped into the bottom of the engine which is hard to read but I believe it says "LQ GC 16 8896". There is a stamp into the side of the carburetor that says "huayi, designed in Japan".
There is a green sticker attached to the crank cover that says "THIS ENGINE CONFORMS TO 2005 MODEL YEAR U.S. EPA REGULATIONS FOR SMALL OFF-ROAD ENGINES. ENGINE FAMILY 5CSGS. 1961SD - ENGINE MODEL 168F-11 - FUEL 87 OCTANE GASOLINE - EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE PERIOD (125)- DISP: 196cc - POWER:6.5HP/3600rpm

Hope this information helps.
Expert:  Bobby replied 7 years ago.

Hello again.

I did some checking and could not come up with anything. I am going to email this to the other experts and see if they can help with this problem .