Keith, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience, owned own business for 12 years, Stihl Silver Certified Tech.

the spring assembly for the chain brake for husqvarna 235e

Customer Question

the spring assembly for the chain brake for husqvarna 235e chainsaw came to get it back in...
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Keith replied 7 years ago.

These are VERY difficult to reinstall once they come out. I was a Husqvarna dealer for about 7 years. When I ran across that problem, I just replaced the cover. I don't know of any "tricks" or tools to reinstall it. Just a couple of screwdrivers and a lot of patience.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
aparently there is no answer that I can see..I received no help exvcept to be patient and use couple of screwdrivers....I am still unable to fix it and received any heop to do so..what is up.....
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did not receive any information telling me how to fix prob and apparently there is no answer...I have been trying to fix this for couple days now and still h av no solutions..I sure hope I don't have to pay for not getting any help except it is very difficult...what happens if I just put cover on and use saw..receive no help at all....
Expert:  Keith replied 7 years ago.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. It's really a bad design. I don't expect any payment because I wasn't any help. Sorry again.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok I feel better....guess I have to take to repair man who h as special tool or what ever...and tks