Edward
Edward, Mechanic
Experience:  From a snowmobile to a lawnmower, weed eater to chainsaw, if it runs on gas I can fix it.
3134513

I have a piaggio zip 50cc scooter that will not start and could

I have a piaggio zip 50cc scooter that will not start and could do with a little advice. The kickstart is damaged so that is not an option. Any advice would be a great help
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The battery has been fully charged and has been tested on another moped, but i cannot get the piaggio to start. There just doesnt seem to be getting any power from anywhere. It was stripped down for a respray and since putting it back together again it doesnt want to start. I have tested that all the lights, indicators etc work and they are fine. But as soon as you try the electric start it doesnt do anything

Check for a loose or a poor ground. This can keep the electric from getting to the starter. Check at the starter to see if it has voltage when the starter is suppose to be cranking the engine.

Should you require further information or clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.