Edward
Edward, Mechanic
Experience:  From a snowmobile to a lawnmower, weed eater to chainsaw, if it runs on gas I can fix it.
3134513

i HAVE A HONDA el 5000 GENERATOR, ENGINE RUNS GOOD .

i HAVE A HONDA el 5000 GENERATOR, ENGINE RUNS GOOD . STATOR PROBABLY SHOT .ALL i WANT TO DO IS PUMP IRRIGATION WATER CAN I REMOVE GEN. AND REPLACE WITH CENTRIFUGAL PUMP FROM HONDA AS A SORT OF SIMPLE BOLT ON?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. I can see no reason what you are wanting to do cannot be done.

graphicgraphic

The pump part should be avaliable by clicking here.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
is the hypro 1538 pump a simple bolt on to my engine? numbers on block are 359cm 6x360-1001665
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.
Does your engine have a 3/4" threaded shaft?