Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

After sewing for maybe 2-20 inches straight stitch machine

Customer Question

After sewing for maybe 2-20 inches straight stitch machine makes a loud "pop like sound" and goes into machine overlock. Retreading the upper thread seems to clear the problem for a short period of time. Looks like the thread uptake is not centered in the channel.
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 4 years old - Creative 4.D
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Don't know. Had it in for repair in nearby Pfaff Dealer and it came back this way. Therefor I m a little hesitant to return to the same place.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The needle doesn't appear to being exactly going in middle of the pressure foot. Quilting foot. Not the 9mm space kind. I have always kept it in excellent condition. The current repair place is a new ownership and the prior repairman is no longer available.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

What is your zip code?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did not get the answer, lost contact to internet- by time I was able to get back on, couldn't find you as I didn't know exactly what to look for. If not a repeat, how do I get back for answers?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I won't rate the call as yet. There is NO SIGN IN space or box in the upper right hand corner or anywhere else that I can find. I am at a loss as to what to do now. I am not able to be on the computer for long stretches of time and not always everyday.