Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have misplaced my manual and do not remember how to thread

Customer Question

I have misplaced my manual and do not remember how to thread my machine or fill the bobbin. I have a Pfaff 2042 sewing machine. Please help.
JA: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it in 2002 and it was new when I bought it in Germany.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I just had it serviced and want to sew but do not remember how to thread or dill the bobbin. I do not know where the manual is.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a Quilt style 2042 and it (I think has a computer).
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer I have been searching the web to try and find a copy of your manual and all I can find is this. It says they can get it for you but its not free. If you are interested in giving it a try.

http://www.manuals.club/document_order_init.php?search=PFAFF%20QUILT%20STYLE%202042&doctype=1

Also sometimes you can get these manuals off of ebay if you want to give it a shot.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.