Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have spent hours trying to learn how to use thded needle

Customer Question

I have spent hours trying to learn how to use thded needle threader. You photos of how to do it are very small and cannot figure out which direction they are going. Is there any way to get an enlargement of how to do it or should I return the machine
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Brother LX2763
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I purchased the machine three days ago.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm 84
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if I cannot get an answer now will return the machine. all I'm asking for is an enlargement of how to thread and operate the needle threader.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your threader.

To help you with this issue, let me send you a link to a VIDEO - that shows SEVERAL STEPS in setting up this machine, INCLUDING models that have the "auto-threader".

The information about threading using the auto-threader is at about the 7-8 minute mark of the video, but the link I have below SHOULD start the video at about the 5 minute mark - to show how it is done MANUALLY, so that you will know a bit more about how the auto-threader should work, and the thread path.

NOTE: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you play the video on your computer screen IN FULL SCREEN MODE, even though they do ZOOM in on the auto-threader operation.

Click here for Video --> https://youtu.be/eVXn8jUh2uA?t=303

I hope this helps. Please let me know if that works for you, or if you have any more questions.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)