kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances

My machine is aPfaff creative 7570. How do I enter something

Customer Question

My machine is aPfaff creative 7570. How do I enter something like a poem in memory to be printed out? When I make a quilt I always embroider name of recipient, occasion for gift, my name and date. For this I use the letters without using the embroidery attachment. I have trouble knowing where I am in my sequence as the indicator on the screen doesn't move. I have on quilt that reads "made by" several times before I caught it. The part about a poem format is what I would like to use with the embroidery attachment. I have seen it on display in a sewing machine shop. Unfortunately my local dealer moved and now it is a trek to a certified Pfaff dealer. When I had to have my machine serviced after my dealer moved, I took it to an establishment who claimed to be a certified dealer. You wouldn't believe how my machine came back. I contacted Pfaff in Tennessee and they had me ship my machine to the factory and fixed it free of charge for me. I was ever so grateful. I am so reluctant to turn my machine over to a store which states they are a certified dealer when they are not. It took me a long time to save for this machine and table and I take good care of the machine. In addition to answering my question, perhaps you could refer me t a reputable dealer . I live in Wellington, Florida which is west of West Palm Beach, Florida. I would like to get my embroidery difficulties straightened out as I am finishing the quilts and starting on personalized pillow cases and bath towels. Thank you for your time. Jeanette ********************** Since it is late in the day I don't expect an answer today.

Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume that you are using (or wish to use) embroidery design software with your Pfaff machine.

If so, entering a poem or the text of a poem into that software, and using it to control your Pfaff machine, might be the track toward what you are asking about.

As for a reputable dealer near your location, I will research that. Meanwhile, thanks for your patience, and for asking your question here at

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

I don't have additional soft ware for my machine other than what is built in. Please cancel my application for membership and return or cancel the $5 fee. Thank you, ***** ************

Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 days ago.

Very well. Thank you for asking your question here at