kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances

Where can I send my foot pedal to get fixed or purchase a

Customer Question

Where can I send my foot pedal to get fixed or purchase a new one. I accidentally dropped it today and it broke completely across the top part of the foot. There is a code on the cord it is P-09J.D.K. The sewing machine is an older one and the only thing on it other than the Janome name is ***** ***** plate attached to it with the number###-##-####I hope all this information helps.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 20 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The foot pedal part number you cited, is actually probably for the pad under the pedal. I cannot find a pedal with that part #, just two pedal-pads.

The number on the Janome machine is almost certainly a serial #, and not helpful in identifying the machine nor its pedal.

Please look around elsewhere on the Janome machine, and see if you can find other model # info, even if only the model # of the motor on the machine. Further information from either machine or pedal would help to identify the pedal. Thanks.