Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?

I have a vintage singer electric that I bought recently. I

Customer Question

I have a vintage singer electric that I bought recently. I needed to put on a new bobbin wheel, so I remembered seeing a video about how to get it on, so I removed the balance wheel on the end, once I removed the little screw, I then unscrewed the small silver round wheel(or whatever its called) and pulled it came off, and so did a big washer thing. I didn't get to see in which direction it came out. There seems only to be one direction for it to be put back in, which I did, and put it all together again, only now my balance wheel will not go all the way around, how can I fix this problem? Thanks for any help given, Dale
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help with this?