Webb-Guy, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have an Electrolux Shampooer B8 with the 3 brushes. I am

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux Shampooer B8 with the 3 brushes. I am looking for the part or part number of model number for this shampooer or the piece that fits on top of the 3 brushes that is triangular. I cannot seem to find it on the Shampooer all I can find it B8
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you today.

Without knowing the model number or anything of your shampooer this is about as general information on accessories I can find for that brand.

If this helps please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you have follow up questions please follow up with me on this thread.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did not have the part