Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

Please tell me where i get my norelco 9000 series razor

Customer Question

please tell me where i get my norelco 9000 series razor serviced for replacment for battery and shaving head. my telephone number is(###) ###-####.my address is *****seminole floida
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi, replacing the battery and the head are easy to do and you can save money if you buy the parts and I assist you with this repair;-)

Not many places actually do this work, but Sears will take it in if you have one nearby, it takes them up to two weeks to have your razor back to you but they do excellent work and they are fair priced as well.

If you want to simply order the parts, then re connect with me when you have them, I will walk you through the battery replacement and the head replacement if you need me?

Here is the best place for the parts and the repair if you would rather let them fix this up for you.

Please visit: http://www.electricshaverstore.com/

Or call: Electric Shaver Service
315 South 11th St
Lincoln Nebraska###-##-####/p>

Toll Free Phone:(###) ###-####br />Local Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Phone Hours:
(M-F) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael