kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

I have a roomba, serial # JBN650021502050802239 that I am

Customer Question

I have a roomba, serial # JBN650021502050802239 that I am having a problem with. Yesterday we had it running and didn't realize that our cat had defecated in the bathroom and the roomba ran through and over the yuckee material. It was all over the bottom of the roomba, so while my wife was cleaning the floor, I cleaned the roomba. I don;t know who had the worst job, but at least the floor is clean, but now the roomba won't start. I use a damp washcloth to clean the roomba so I don't know if some moisture got in the mechanism. I have removed the battery and there was not any moisture there. I also took off the top plate and there wasn't any moisture there. Can you help me. If a live conversation would be more helpful, my phone number is(###) ###-####
Mike Chudalski
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Does it turn on and just not move?
  2. Looking at the attached picture, are the front sensors clean?