Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.

My KitchenAid mixer bowl is jammed on the stand because the

Customer Question

My KitchenAid mixer bowl is jammed on the stand because the handle is against the stand and the bowl can't be moved in that direction. It ca't be moved in the other direction because it is locked in with the grooves in the bowl.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star arting

Here is a helpful video that should get it unstuck

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is NOT stuck to the base. The handle of the bowl is jammed against the stand and can't be moved to the right at all. It won't go to the left to be released from the groove. It is supposed to be moveable to the right so that it can be released.

Can you upload a picture of it so I can see where it is stuck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not get my problem solved. I have been charged $28, and don't think that is appropriate.