Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

My waterpik stop working. The water stoped running. I have

Customer Question

my waterpik stop working. The water stoped running. I have been using it for a year with no problems.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear about the problem. I hope I can provide good advice for whatever is wrong with the water pik.

Usually when the water stops flowing from any model of Waterpik (whether cordless or countertop type - and you have not said yet which type you have - ? - ) you need to change the tip. To make sure the pump is still working, remove the tip, then observe whether water bubbles up from the top.

The tip may be cleaned (in the cordless variety of Waterpik) by soaking in white vinegar for 5 to 7 minutes.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.